The ATT-Mapping Assistance Activities website does not set any cookies for anonymous visitors.
If a user logs in to the site a session cookie will be stored for the sole purpose of maintaining that status.
The ATT-Mapping Assistance Activities website solicits user-submissions via forms for activities, documents and general feedback.
By submitting your data you have agreed that we may use it under these terms:
- Form submission data is stored in the database of this website, which is located on a SIPRI server located in Sweden.
- Activity and database submission data is intended for public display on this website (only).
- Feedback submission data via the general feedback form is for internal use only.
- Where collected, the details of the person submitting the data will not be publicly displayed. This data is considered "personal" under the GDPR
- Personal data will only be used for the purpose of contacting the submitter in the event of a query about their submission
- We will not share your data with any third parties.
- You can ask us for a copy of any data we hold in relation to you at any time
Data protection and privacy point of contact
If you have any queries or concerns about how your data may be used, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org